Friday, March 28, 2008

Two posts for the price of one!!

So I didn't get my pictures posted last week so I'm posting twice today. Aren't all of you lucky! Above you will find a picture show of the Easter egg hunt we went to at a friends house last weekend. While the moms and kids were inside making bunny ears and Easter bags, the dads went outside and hid the eggs. Each family brought 24 filled eggs. The kids all rushed outside when it was time and ran around like crazy. They LOVED it!!! Micah and Ellie had a blast! (Thanks Merkley's for inviting us over.)
Next you will find pictures of the annual St. Patricks day dinner. I host this dinner every year for Roberts parents, brother, and grandparents. It's always a big hit. I think next year I will have to cook two corned beefs. We didn't have any leftovers this year. The kids even loved it!

No comments: