Friday, March 28, 2008

Post #2

These are a few pictures of our annual St. Patrick's Day dinner. I cook dinner for my in-laws once a year and yes I do the whole dinner. We have corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, soda bread, green salad, sprite with green ice cubes, and some sort of a green dessert. It's a dinner we all look forward to every year. I love entertaining. I should do it more often.
Notice our lovely green tablecloth. It was a regift from my mother. Can you believe someone actually gave her that table cloth?!!? It's ugly but it works for St. Pat's Day!
Grandpa Mike decided to spoil Micah and let him sit at the "big" table while he sat at the bar with Ellie.

2 comments:

Gifford Family said...

What a fun tradition! I kind of like the green table cloth! What fun pictures.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Oooh I LOVE St. Patricks Day! That is a tradition at our house too- the annual St. Patty's Day Dinner! We'll have to combine our dinner one of these years! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you again soon!
Love, Shan & Andrew