Thursday, January 10, 2008

So I've been lazy!

So it's been almost a month since I have done anything with our blog. The holidays were busy with Christmas party after Christmas party. Then we went to Missouri for ten days to spend Christmas with my family. Then we drove home (through the night) through the windy, snowy Wyoming roads and got home just in time to celebrate the new year. (I feel asleep by 8:30pm. Happy New Year to me!) Now it's back to the old grind (ok, Robert is the only one who can really say that). My days have been filled with following Ellie around the house and asking her if she has to go pee-pee. (Erin you aren' t the only one that blogs about bodily fluids). Needless to say, I feel like I've been busy but I haven't gone anywhere because I am trying to potty train Ellie. I will try to get some Christmas picures on soon. Keep checking back. In the mean time, wish me luck with Ellie!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay, you wrote more! I'm glad you made it home safely. And seriously, good luck with potty training. I just don't have the energy to do it right now. Let me know how it is going.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Hehe...good luck with Ellie!