Sunday, October 26, 2008

Are you surprised I'm updating my blog!!!!

Holy Cow!!!! That is all I have to say. The last month has been the craziest month ever in my entire life. I can't even begin to tell you everything that has been happening. I'm just going to give you some highlights. At the end of September I was called as 1st counselor in the primary presidency at church. Shortly thereafter our ward split. My brother in law got married October 3rd and I am now done with course work at school. I started my internship this week. I will be completely done with my masters in November of '09. So yes, that means I will be in my internship for the next year. I have to complete a minimum of 1000 hours to graduate and I have to take a year to do it. I just discovered the world of Facebook this past week. I have been having a blast catching up with so many of my old friends. For those of you that have a Facebook page, look us up. Robert and I both have one. Needless to say, life is good but it's busy.
I was getting ready for the day when the phone rang. When I went back into the bathroom I found Ellie helping herself to my makeup bag. She loves to wear lipstick.

Our cute little family at the wedding.

Micah and Ellie had so much fun at the "party." They loved getting all fancied up!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Hey it is good to hear from you again!! I can not believe how big Elli is!! She looks way cute! I made my blog private so I need your email address. You can send it to me at celestial_glory@hotmail.com THanks!!

Gifford Family said...

Darling pictures! You have such a cute family. Good luck with all that you have going on, sounds like you will not have any trouble staying busy! Have a happy Halloween!

Erin said...

They sure are cute all dressed up!

I hope things start slowing down a little for you.

Anonymous said...

Very cute- My girls love to get all dressed up, but Tristan is not a dress up kind of fellow. He takes after uncle Randy. Congratulations on your masters. That is a great accomplishment.

Susanna said...

Awww, I love last one of the kids- they looks so cute all dressed up!