Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Early Christmas




When my parents were out visiting, they bought the kids this easel for Christmas. I was suppose to save it and give it to them then but I decided they needed it early. They were fighting over a little dry erase board I had on the fridge so I thought this easel might be the solution to the fighting. One side is a dry erase board and the other side is a chalk board. There is also a roll of paper that can be pulled up through the middle of the two boards.

2 comments:

Erin said...

It looks like they are getting tons of fun use out of this easel. My kids have never had something like that, so I'm sure if we came over to play there would be lots of fighting going on!

Terra said...

Your kids are adorable! The best thing about the dry erase/chalk board is that they will seriously never grow out of it. They are the best! Question for you - my dad said he thought you worked part time for LDS Family Services with birth moms. Is that true? Our papers have been in for almost a year now. We are actually getting ready to go with another agency, too. Let me know if you are still there! My email is terradaniel@hotmail.com.
Thanks!!!