Sunday, October 28, 2007

Here are the long awaited pictures of the house. My parents came out for a short visit to help me decorate. My Aunt Linda and cousin Kim drove up to help as well (thanks guys!!). It's still not completely done. I want to do something fun (paint wise) in our bedroom and possibly in the kids bathroom. I also have not filled up all of the pot ledges either. I have to wait until I get some more money. Decorating is expensive!!! I forgot to take a picture of the outside of the house and it's dark now so that will have to wait until another day. Please feel free to come see the house in person. We love visitors!!!

4 comments:

The Ringleins said...

Yea! I'm so happy that you guys have a place you can call your own. It looks great!

Erin said...

Wow, it's beautiful! Do you think we will ever own something this fantastic? I love it and can't wait to see it in person (next year, unfortunately).

Terra said...

Hey Heather! This is your cousin, Terra. My dad just sent me an email with your blog address. Congrats on your new home! It is beautiful. Nothing is better than having a place to call your own. Where did you guys build? We also have a blog you can check out. Maybe this way we can actually keep in touch!?! utahdanielfam.blogspot.com
Tell your family hello. Love ya.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Hey! If you write Tara back, tell her to make her profile public! Our blog is http://saltlakedesignergal.blogspot.com/
~Shan & Andrew